About the project
About the project
What is YOUTHVISION?
YOUTHVISION is an international song contest between youth.
The aim of the Contest:
- to reveal the talented creative students, establish conditions for realisation of their capacity
- efficiently organize the free time of youth
- support and develop international relations and carry out the exchange of students in the field of youth policy.
Objectives of the Contest:
- to create conditions for revealing the creative potential of students;
- to strengthen efforts in the field of efficient and rational organization of students’ leisure time;
- to create conditions for the international exchange of experience amongst creative and talented students.
Participants of the Contest
To participate in the competition invited artists (solo, duet, ensemble, group, groups) and the authors of pop songs.
Participation in the Contest is defined upon internal procedure of each country. Countries may be represented by the winners of the various national youth music competitions.
Participants of the Contest demonstrate solo or group performances.
A Participant shall be a student between the ages of 14-35.
During the Final of the Contest the Jury will conduct open voting.
The Jury members shall vote according to the scale with the following points: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12.
A participant, collecting a simple majority of the points during voting, becomes the winner of the Contest.
In case if the participants gain the equal points, the Jury draws lots between those participants.
Reward and prize money
The prize fund of the Contest comprises of 6000 $. The participants winning the I, II and III places receive rewards of 3000$, 2000$ and 1000$ accordingly and are awarded with the diplomas and valuable gifts by the Ministry of Youth and Sport of the Republic of Azerbaijan and Azerbaijan Student Youth Organizations’ Union.
In case if the winner is a band, the prize will be divided among the members of this group.
Organizational Committee retains the right to award individual participants of the Contest with the honourable mention prizes.
The Organizational Committee retains the right to involve additional sponsors for rewarding the winners.